NOOOO!!! MAI COMPUTERZ IS DED!!1!2@#1!11

Hey friends and readers, hows it going.

Lately its been going pretty rough.... Where to start.... Oh yeah here we go.

MY COMPUTER MONITOR EXPLODED

I own a Dell Xps desktop with a 22" flat screen monitor. and one day i was sitting down on Myspace and Mibba and all of a sudden my screen shuts off. im sitting here wondering what the hells going on. so i try pushing the button on the front, to no avail, it fails. so i try unplugging it from the wall, waiting a few seconds then plug it back in. and as soon i plugged it back in it sounded like someone shot a gun or something behind me.
when i got back up off the floor from plugging it in i looked over at my monitor and it was smoking -.-...

~WOOT WOOTGO ASHY WOOT WOOT~ *sobs*

Other than that its going pretty well, im flunking geometry in school, cause i suck at math or something and i've got to wait til christmas til i can have my Xbox 360 *sad face*

once I get my 360 would you guys be nice enough to help me pick out a gamer tag? :P

more importantly, my stories.

IF anyone is concerned, the reason "The Dragon Wars" or "Friends Aren't Always Forever" hasnt been updated in almost 2 months is because of my monitor blowing up, and none of my other computers in my house have Microsoft Word... for some reason.

Also i think that The Dragons Wars Chapter 1 needs to be pulled off for a while after get my new monitor. i've found it to be very vauge, not enough details of suroundings, and it runs a bit fast through the story line. for example it took me around 3 hours to write the 8 pages that make up the first chapter, i believe i could stretch that to around 15 pages if i actually tried
For another example my newer story Friends Arent Always Forever. the first chapter of that story took me at least a week. and its almost 23 pages long, shocking!

so the bottom line basically, once i get a new monitor i'll continue working on Dragon Wars and some other stories i've been planning out for the past couple of weeks.

Until then, cya later.

~Ash
November 11th, 2008 at 03:52pm