7 in the morning

So I'm sitting here, I've been up all night. I really had a bad day and night.
Yesterday was the worst. I'm usually very happy but today, yesterday. Nope.
A few people know what is wrong. I've told them and they had the right to know.
I hate being like this. I've been crying all night. And the real reason why I'm just so confused/sad/bleh is something I knew that was going to happen.
I guess I had the right to be hurt since I listened onto someones else conversation when I had to no right too. But then I did, it was my house that we were in and I just had to listen onto the conversation. If I didn't though, I wouldn't of known what was going on and I wouldn't be like this.
Yeah sure, I should be happy and I should of never listened onto the conversation.
But I'm happy that I did. And I finally know a lot of things that the person was holding back for a month or so? But it has happened before, a year ago last month.
I finally just gave my respect back to you, and now it's just taken away just like that.
I meant what I said earlier that I hope something bad happens.
I just want to know what to meant by "Are you gonna finish what you started?"
I wonder what she did that she didn't finish? Hmm?
November 12th, 2008 at 01:06pm