UH-OH SPAGHETTI O'S!!!!

Well first of all I just wanted to say thank you to all the people that helpedme with the Ben situation awhile back. It REALLY helped and it gave me the guts to ask him if he liked me or not. It took him awhile to admit it, and the only reason he told me is because i told him that i kissed another guy and he got really upset with me, but anyways thats a long story.
So he told me he had liked me for three months and then after he broke up with his other girlfriend he asked me out. I was super happy, and I still am. We have been dating for a week and three days so far. And he is coming to stay with my family and me next month for a week.
But anyways, I asked him for his myspace password and Im not sure he is going to give it to me or not. Its not like I dont trust him or anything I just kind of want him to tell me it, cause I am his girlfriend. I dont want it to go on and look at his messages or anything like his ex did I just want to see if he will give it to me. I really do trust him its just.... well I dont know.
Dont get me wrong, hes a great guy and I love him with all my heart.

I just dont know... should I be worrying about him not giving it to me? Is he hiding something from me? HELP!!! ADVICE SERIOUSLY NEEDED!

-Lauren
November 12th, 2008 at 06:26pm