Everyone's a let down.

IT JUST DEPENDS ON HOW FAR DOWN THEY CAN GO.
I'm getting so fucking sick of "friends."

It's girls. They're twats. All that matters to them is boys, and your main job is to listen to them whinging or gushing and make the right noises.

Take a friend of mine, for example. She used to be at my house or on msn to me in tears every single weekend because of a certain boy who messed her about for a ridiculously long time. I was patient and nice and did everything I could to make her feel better, gave her my best advice- and occasionally slipped in the fact that he was a prick.

Now she's over him and she's dating another boy. Woohoo. Yeah... mega woohoo. Now he's the one she's always with, if we walk home at night from somewhere he's there too and I end up just going home because I don't fancy standing around listening to them snogging.

Don't get me wrong, I do like her boyfriend... he's a close friend too, I just... it's a bit annoying how quickly and easily you can go from being the person you know they talk to all the time and tell about their feelings and shit to... just being another person. You're not important any more. Anyone with a girlfriend or boyfriend seems to think that said bf or gf is the most amazing thing since sliced bread.

I'm glad all my friends seem to find someone they can cuddle up to. Honestly. I want them all to be happy. I'm just a bit sick of feeling inferior and neglected.

You'd think i'd be used to it by now.
November 13th, 2008 at 02:22pm