Journal Entry 5

So. This past week has been an absolute NIGHTMARE!

In it i have:
- Been yelled at by a boy about my boobs (as usual)
- Had my bum pinched...twice (by the same boy)
- And been asked twice if my boobs were real (by a different boy)

Then, to top it all off, in pe we had to do...VOLLEYBALL!

Why volleyball of all things we could do!?
It truly is the worst sport for a girl with big breasts....DAMNIT!

I dont think next week could possibly get any worse.

Anyhow, i had a good sunday...because i got to see the guy i like ^-^.

And he's taking his driving test on the 18th!!!
The same date as the guy my best mate likes!!!
So weird!

I might make an Abi poem later, seeing as ive done poems for my other 2 best mates! ^-^

So...new story going up soon. It'a about a girl who cannot trust anyone with her secrets, not even the air. So what she does is locks them all into a box. It's not very exciting, but it's basically a load of her secrets, and her time trying to hide them away from prying eyes and gobby people.

Tell me if you like the sound of that...and be truthful! (because i really don't care what you say - I'm going to post it up anyway! =])

So, there you have it...my journal for now...comment, and tell me if you enjoy these weekly(ish) updates (even though im only really expecting Abi to reply because she is the only one to actually bother to read this! =])

Byebye! x

P.S. Ive just realised that the song i'm best at singing is 'James Bond' by Scouting for Girls. I dont think i can really sing that for x-factor next year though o///o lol.
November 13th, 2008 at 06:27pm