Too bloody long for you to care about.

So I'm just gonna write about some random crap that y'all probably really don't give a damn about... But it'll make me feel better for the fact I got it out... Cause you know sometimes it's just easier to write to no one rather than tell people... that way no one is really gonna get pissed, or try to talk to you about it, or try it fix it.... Though feel free to comment, I do like help. :)

So first of all, in my last journal I wrote about how I seem to have a few issues with people... and I pretty well ranted on about wondering why I do... But now I'm gonna rant on about one of the people, cause I can, and I feel like it, I just need to. So shut up, and don't tell me I shouldn't talk about them.

Let's call her Bob.

So I meant Bob at the beginning of last year, she was a friend of friend. My friend (one of my best friends, who I meant the year before) knew her from her church camp, and then introduced me when she went to school with me. I rather liked her, I thought we could be good friends.... and as time went on we did.

I've now become quite good friends, but I have a few issues. But do take note: in the fall I meant her, '07, me, and my friend (the one who introduced her, we'll call her Tom) we're getting annoyed sometimes with her... Though forget right now the reason.

Anyways, one thing is that she always has to tell everyone everything... Now the way I am, I acted... slightly different, I guess, around different people. Depending on how comfortable I am sharing.... But I believe with most people it's sort of natural. So with Bob and Tom I'll be hyper regular odd creepy kind of person I can be, because I'm comfortable with them like that.... Now when I go to hockey I'm not as... crazy. But Bob seems to think it's okay to tell them odd stuff about, that I've probably only ever said to her or Tom... Which makes me uncomfortable and occasionally embarrassed in front of everyone.

Of course I could understand if she didn't know that I rather she wouldn't say stuff, (also it's not only with hockey it's with my parents, school and stuff, and different things) but I've tried to tell her not to... But then she'll make a comment that will either make me stop what I'm saying, or just further embarrasses me, or she'll be like, "Oh lying is a sin... blah blah blah." And plus she doesn't seem to take hints to drop a subject.

I'll also give a explain of something.... last Sunday we were driving with my parents and my dad mentions something about dogs, and them being mutts or something (don't really know I was reading) then Bob says, "Oh like Cas?" And we all know what a female dog is...
...Now I actually consider that a good burn when you're with friends, but not to say in front of someones parents.... And then she continues with "Oh but Cas even says she's a mutt." oh yes, I'm such a mutt No. Thats not cool, when I used myself and mutt in the same sentence it hadn't anything to do with me being one.

So other thing, not only does she tell people things she twists my words around too!

-And I love her and all, but she'll tell to do stuff, and be like this and whatever, yet Bob will just be hypocritical about it.
-She's a big one for hugs... And I'm not, I'll tell her not to and she gets pissed off, you'd wonder why she'd bother when she knows I don't like them, sometimes I'll ask but that doesn't mean you have to touch me all that damn time!
-Also that leads to the fact she has to look, and pick at me. Arg... no gonna explain.
-Or every time I want to do something with just one friend, or have a inside joke without her she always has to be part of it! you don't have to be bloody involved in every damn thing I do!!!
-Or she'll say something like, "why do you always make fun of me?" My Lord, I have no bloody idea what she's talking about! We poke fun of Tom much more than I EVER say anything to her, or you know she says a hell a lot more stuff to me.
-Or when I tell her, "No, I wanna stay home." "No Sorry I'm busy." ect... She has to either A) Bug me about hanging out, or whatever. B) Come to my house, after I explained I'm busy, or just don't want to hang out. -sighs angrily-
-Or maybe when I say you can have this or that (referring to food) and she takes it anyways, and when I get mad she wonder why!
-Or perhaps what ticks me off about her is when she says something about my family, ex. "You're father isn't very good at explaining" (says that while we're suppose to be listening)
-Or maybe when she talks during class when I'm trying to work, and then my parents get told I'm chatty, or I get told to shut up but the teacher.
-And perhaps the fact when she goes off and talks- err... whispers- to one of my friends but then if I talk to someone about something she needs to know..

You know what!??!?! I could go on, but I won't cause now I just feel like a bad friend already... But it's true... And I just need to say it, because otherwise I'm gonna go mad.
And if you think you can help, which I doubt feel free to comment.
November 14th, 2008 at 02:22am