Is it Wrong (part 2)

(Please read other juornal entry titled: Wrong?)

I wanted to slap her or punch her in the face or something. But not only because of this. She has also claimed that a few of her friends/YOUTUBE friends (yes, YOUTUBE) killed themselves. No offense and all, but if her friends just died, she would be WAY more fucking sad. I know I would be crying my eyes out.

I also asked my brilliant friend, Kat a.k.a. Mikey, if she heard about anyone dying at her school, because that girl claimed that her friend attended her school when she was still 'living.' Kat said she heard nothing unusual at her school.

Anyways, she would constantly say, "My life is not worth living. I"m deciding whether or not I should kill myself!"

Now, I know that some people reading this would be like, "SHE'S SUICIDAL! Can't you be a little more SYMPATHETIC?"

Answer: I'm sorry. But she is way to fucking happy for a person who claims to be depressed. I know some people would also say that maybe she covers-up her sadness. But trust me, if you see her, she is definitely NOT.

Oh, and she says she and her friends are 'So Emo.'
Or, "They are more emo than me!"
Or, "I know some asian Emos,"

My friends and I are ALMOST positive she is doing all this for attention. I have two questions though:
1.Does anyone think she is a liar/poser/person who wants attention?
2.Is it wrong to hate her or think she's annoying?

Please answer or comment, or SOMETHING.
(It took me a while to write this! And it's like, 2:00 in the MORNING!)
November 14th, 2008 at 08:21am