Is It Wrong (part 3)

Okay, not one is reading this. But I feel like writing it here, I really do. :)

That girl I was talking about is really...odd. And not in a bad or good way. I think she is crazy. LITERALLY. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but that is how I REALLY feel.

She told me her friend and boyfriend are NINJAS. And she said she was depressed because they are suicidal ninjas that are moving to Japan for one year. I don't know WHY she expects me to believe her. And if what she says is ACTUALLY true, aren't ninjas supposed to swear to secrecy, or something? (Lol. Thanks for the ninja info, Kat.)

She also "called" them during school next to me. I had a feeling that she was lying about it. She dialed the number, but I didn't see her press call on her cellphone. I started yelling out, "USE THE FORCE!" and "Put it on SPEAKER!"
And she was like, "Umm, I rather not,"

So during lunch, I realized that I needed to use the phone to call my mom (formal dressing ceremony for me because I"m a nerd, haha). I asked her if I could use her phone, which slides, by the way. I slid it open, and THERE was the number she "called."

I called my mother, etc. Then I secretly checked her call log thing (call history, or whatever). There were only three calls. One from two days before, and two that I made myself.

Now WHY would she 'delete' her other phonecalls? I think she just wants attention.

Comment, please!
Anyone have advice for me not to hang out with her without hurting her feelings?
November 14th, 2008 at 08:30am