Melancholy Romance

*I just wrote all of this out and then accidently hit something on the keyboard and lost it all, ugh*

I plan on finishing up "Melancholy Romance" in the near future. I doubt anyone remembers that story as I posted it on here about a year and a half ago, at least, but I just thought I would announce that. I need to re-read what I've already written, get back in touch with who the characters are and what they're like, and get a storyline down so I can add in what needs to be added between the chapters/entries I've already written. I'll have plenty of time to do this seeing as I don't have a job and all my friends are either in college, high school, or moved away (this is not to say I don't WANT a job... the Michigan economy is terrible).

I also need to look into get some information on how much the guarentees are for certain bands so I can get this concert promotion thing going as well. I doubt I could afford anyone right now (considering I lost $200 with the Michale Graves show, and have no job), but it'd be nice to have the information so I could start planning something for when I do have a bit more money to invest. It'd be intense to get one of Mike Patton's bands, but I don't think any of them are touring now or any time soon. It'd still be worth looking into, though. It'd also be cool to get the band Michale Graves & Marky Ramone are touring with (I think they're playing Ramones & Misfits songs, but I'm not 100% on that), but as of now they're only doing overseas dates. We will see, we will see.

Straight From the Fridge is recording today! Woot! Look out for out EP "15 Songs of Rejoice for the Festive Season" coming soon!
November 14th, 2008 at 01:28pm