The Annoying Part On Mibba//Disneyland//Jonas Brothers//Disney Stars

One of the really annoying things are, the Jonas Brothers' fans on here. I mean, I'm a fan of them, and I write stories about them, but now the massive ammounts of stories about Jonas Brothers are what's bothering me. I look around the stories section to find something good to read, and the little descriptions basically all say "A NICK JONAS STORY!" or "A JOE JONAS STORY!" Annoys me so much. Can't the Jonas Brothers fans go hang out on Team Jonas or something, and I know I'm being hypocritical because I made a journal about the exact opposite of this about 6 months ago (but I deleted it) and that was when there were only 22 pages of Jonas Brothers stories on here. Now its just getting like...whoa. It's like 100 pages now, almost as much as My Chemical Romance on here.

I've actually tried to read some of the Jonas Brothers stories, and you know how some of the MCR ones are cliche and stuff, like they meet and instantly fall in love and crap, well thats with most of the Jonas Brothers ones. Or they try to make them different and they end up like shit. There are a couple good authors and stories that I actually love that have a Jonas Brother in their story, and I'm obviously not talking about you guys. So keep up the good work.

On another note, my mom decided to go to Disneyland one day and then Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, and Corbin Bleu where there. I swear these disney stars are like following us *not really* but I see them like everywhere. Oh, and I also saw the Breslin's at our hotel. God. Oh I also saw Selena Gomez at this mall in LA. Am I like attracting disney stars? *eye roll*
November 14th, 2008 at 09:17pm