Jonas Brother Fans Irk Me.

Ok, not all Jonas Brother fans irk me. Just the teeny bopper ones. Where they'll spazz all over that one curly hair one (Nick, I think?) and the other one...(Joe?) and they'll totally forget Kevin...

It's a 3-Man show. Not just Nick and Joe. Just because Kevin isn't as pretty as those two other guys, doesn't mean he can't have love!

[Even though myself think all three are just plain ugly. No offense to any Jo Bro lovers.]

After visting the stories section of Mibba and seeing a ton of descriptions saying 'Nick Jonas Story' or 'Joe Jonas Story', I wonder. WHAT THE HELL? WHAT ABOUT KEVIN? NO LIKES HIM OR SOMETHING?

It's like saying out of Panic At The Disco, only Brendon Urie is the hot one and you should therefore only worship him.

Or out of Avenged Sevenfold, only Zacky Zengeance is the oh so lovely one and you should only think about him.

The list goes on.

It's just so annoying when a person only likes one person out of the whole band just because that person is ever so hot.

I'm not saying you're not a fan, I'm just saying that all of these guys in these bands are playing music TOGETHER and maybe you should appreciate all of them, eh?
November 15th, 2008 at 10:48am