Heeee

alrighty... erm... now that i've started to write, i'm not sure what to write. i'm just having a really positive brain fart after a really really really shit week. two weeks... month honestly.

as few people know, i'm having a really shit time with andy, and i've finally decided to call an end to our months of pretending. it was the admission of "everything's not okay"

and although this has only come to a climax recently, i'm finding that someone outside my friends that i trust is having the ability to make me happy.

and fuck it, it's nice. i went to see high school musical 3. he paid. lucy came to, but she just sat there giggling to herself, so she is considered as permanently there again. in my life, that's what lucy does, pick me up when i'm down, make coffee, sit and giggle to herself. and i love her for it. but this is me getting off track and as mibba warns "the topic of your journal has to be something worthwhile and can't be silly spam. you need to put effort into your journals." what if silly spam is worthwhile to me? huh?

back on point. yeah. it's nice having someone that actually seems interested in me that isn't a waste of space, a c*nt, a loser or an ugly fucker. or all of the above (for perfect example, see matt, he now lives in poole... isn't this where old people go to die?) so i'm going to revel in it. and it helps that, i do quite like him, he can actually make me smile, i'm not just playing up the attention.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

xx
November 15th, 2008 at 07:36pm