Scariest Night Of My Life only happen 17hrs ago

Late last night (around 2am), My housemate was in our lounge room which is at the front our house and I was in my room listening to music when all of a sudden I heard a huge smashing sound. Before I could get out of bed and check what I thought maybe the cats had knocked over. My housemate was in my room, light on and me screaming at her with fright.

The words that then came from her mouth sent shivers through my spine...someone had thrown a wheelie bin (a huge bin in australia bigger then a trash can) through our front window of our lounge room.

She had been in the lounge as the bin came through the window, Shitting ourselves thinking someone could be in the house...we rang 000 (911) and waited for the police to arrive.

Not sure whether to leave my room, we armed ourselves with a shoe (which had hard sole) and a bottle of perfume. Finally coming out of my room we entered tour lounge still shit scared and saw the big bin with the glass that had shattered everywhere.

Finally we made it outside where we waited for the cops, they came...we had police guard out side out house and then there was sniffer dog as well (The police had told us it was a random act, cause the asshole had set someones front lawn on fire.)

The idiot wasn't caught cause the sniffer dog lost the trail a couple of blocks away...

So that was my freaky and scary night.

Looking at it now, though not even 24 hours have passed...out of all things to throw through a window...A Wheelie bin, isn't the most common thing a brick???

Here are a couple of pictures:
Image

Image
November 16th, 2008 at 09:28am