Sell Out Tour, woop!

Let me just first say that this was the best night of my life.

So, Sarah, Aimee, and I took the 2:37 train downtown, got to HOB at like 4:10, Nora and Anna got there soon after us, and we waited in line for about two hours. We had some sweet pizza and took some even sweeter pictures. xD They didn't open door until like 6:10 ish, I ran in and bought all my stuff [the get low pants and the red hoodie] and changed into shorts and coat checked everything. I got out and couldn't find anyone, so I ventured into the pit by myself, The Morning Light was randomly added on as the first band, and I didn't think they were anything special, they were kinda boring on stage, but i liked their keyboardist, Harrison. :D During their set I found Aimee and Sarah standing by the railing so I ran over to them and told them to meet by 10:15 so we could catch our train. When TML ended, I went to the other side of the pit and found Nora and Anna, and once Every Avenue started we shoved forward. I was most excited to see EA, but I dunno why. They were SO GOOD, of course. :D We moved back and to the left a bit, and once EA called for a circle pit we were right on the edge of it, and that's my favorite spot to be. We went in a few times, but what was great was that the mosh pit lasted the whole night, and it was so much fun. :D It was by far the best crowd I've been in, ever. The Maine came on, and it was my first time seeing them, and they were fantastic, of course. I think I went up for crowdsurfing during them, but i got dropped pretty quickly. They played "We All Roll Along' and that's my favorite song by them so I was very happy with that.

Then, once Mayday Parade got on, the pit went nuts. There were like 10 or so guys that were in it the whole time, and I kept running in randomly, and a few girls did too. A lot of people around us were like 'WTF'S GOING ON?!' and that was great. MP didn't play 'One Man Drinking Games' which I was bummed about, but they did play 'Miserable At Best' which was awesome. And they closed with 'Jersey' which is my favorite song, and I went nuts during that. I crowdsurfed twice during them but got dropped once, pretty badly, and the guy that helped me up was all 'Are you okay?!' and I told him to put me back up. xD I made it all the way that time, finally, and that was very fun, of course. After MP we got out to get drinks and pee, and got back in like 10 minutes before Alll Time Low. When they started, the mosh didn't start and I was mad. Like fifty girls came pouring into where we were and a tall ass girl was standing in front of me for the first two or so songs. We had lost two of the four ketchup packets we had, but we had Tina's and I think Nora and Anna's, I don't remember. But anna and Nora went up to throw them but they didn't make it to the stage. :/ During 'Jasey Rae' the pit started up again and I was dead center, right in front of Alex [in the back of the pit, of course, but I could see perfectly. :D] I ran into the mosh a few times, and when they played 'The Party Scene,' I almost started crying, as sad as that may sound. I've been waiting to hear that song live since November '06 and I finally did, I was so ecstatic. Then, they played 'Lullabies' next, and I did start crying, but not hard. I must say, that is the best song I've ever seen them perform. It was awesome, I don't even think I can describe it. When they played 'Stay awake' they called for a crowdsurfing competition, and of course I went up, singing the whole way. It was almost time for us to leave, so I stayed out of the pit after that and went by Aimee and Sarah. I saw a few songs on the side which was awesome, but we had to go get our crap during 'Girl's A Straight Up Hustler,' so that was the last song I saw.

I'm pissed they didn't play Circles, but what can you do. xD
November 16th, 2008 at 05:16pm