Updates and stuff

hiya if anyone reads this i thought i might let everyone know about my updating and if you are interested in my stories and poems.

Well 'To Evil We Make Love' is actually nearing 50 chapters and i am taking my time to post them, i am currently working on a few 'filler' chapters between 20 and 30 because i felt is was going way too quickly. I will sure get updating them soon...you also might like ot know that last night i wrote a kissing scene which i think is quite goot but then again...i wrote it!!

I just hope that you all like my characters and the one called Bethany is actually my name. She is loosely based on me though the bit about growing up with Ville isn't true sadly *sniffles* Amber and Kimmi are my real life friends and i love them to death.

Amber was actually theone to get me into HIM and Bam though i progressed through knowing about them on my own. We adore HIM and on non-uniform days in school we are all fanatics lol.

Kimmi i met through reading her stories then talking to her on msn. It really works, i met up with her and then we have been going to concerts, to each others' houses and multiple other places together. I wuv woo Kimbles ^_^

Well that is TEWML....and i hope you all like it, comment or message if you have questions, criticisms, love, qualms or suggestions...anything basically

With my newest story Around The World And Back Again, i basically was thinking what i want to be like when i am older and then messed around with the character.

So far you only know her last name is 'Tissot' which was inspired by my french exchange partner. And as you might have guessed, she is born in France...i mean my character and my exchange partner lols.

I know roughly where the story is going and i know roughly what is going to happen. It will contain a lot more angst and i'll tell you all now...i am not particualrly god at it because me, Bethany, is a wimp and i dont like fights or arguments. But i will do my very best. Via reading other stories from other fabulous authors i think i will be able to manage.

Currently, you know that she speaks English, German, Japanese and of course French. I hope that the story will display her talents in a subtle way and also her abilities as a woman, lover, wife and mother. (Little clues in there....not sure which ones are going to be fulfilled)

Again with TEWML, you can message and what-not...do as you please, although let it be known, without readers, comments, messages or possibly subscribers, i will not post regularly and as with quizilla....stop posting all together.

I hope you love my stories enough to obey my simple requests. Love you all!!

As with my poems....i write them as the crow flies. i cant be demanded to write a poem...i can have a good go at it, but i wont like it. So if you liek my poetry...i have no guarantees as for when another will be written.

Well i think my little talk is over and i hope you are all cleared up on details and my schedule. Feel free to add, message, bitch, send love, make love [lols], argue or whatever...just let me know about anything and i will respond

Je t'aimes, te amo, minä rakastan sinua, ich liebe dich, i love you ^_^
November 16th, 2008 at 08:34pm