All is Fair in Love and War!

Why, Hello.

So on this pleasant day, where I woke up at nine, then again at two in the afternoon, with an over-reactive bladder, (Yes, over-reactive-- it's either really happy, or really sad, or really mad, doesn't matter right now,) I've decided to write another violent fanfic.

Why, you ask?
Because the idea came to me.

Now, this may become a conflict. I have two stories that are on hiatus--
Stupid Little Love Song, which I haven't updated, or written a chapter in three months, and
Jenny Hath No Fury, which I posted a few days ago, but haven't written a second chapter.
I posted a one-shot, Julia that only three people read. I think you know the argument to that one...

Now, lucky for you and I, my next story isn't in first person; it's in third. No changes in point of view. And, it's going to be massacre-y. therefore, hilarious. Maybe a drop of romance, but don't count on it.

When to expect chapter one?
In the next two weeks. I have a few other things to work on-- drawing, singing, other stories, school occasionally-- that might prevent me from doing this and that. No worries! Updates should come soon if I have a surge of energy. Besides, I have to go to Iowa in a couple weeks. You think that'll be fun? Guess again. I'm stuck with a cat and many notebooks. I'll get writing.

So, in other news...
The cast of Twilight was at the Hot Topic in the Mall Of America this past Friday.
May I say: ACK!
If I went there to get one Yo Gabba Gabba! tote, or one eyeliner, or maybe just go past to go to Torrid, I would've never gotten through!
I don't like Twilight that much. It's just too hard to read. Not difficult-- anythingbut-- too hard.
I. Just. Vomit.
And, only one or two of my girl friends agree.The rest are just downright zombie for Twilight.
(And before you get me on it-- I know it's about vampires. I said zombie because their brains have gotten eaten. Skull cracked and everything.)

But that's my opinion.

Last thing-- I must gloat:

OBAMA WON THE ELECTION!
AND YOU'VE GOT AN ERECTION!

Well, I'm done.
Have yourself a merry little butt-face.

X.x
Isley<Infamy.
November 17th, 2008 at 12:50am