Amazing Adventures.

-Santa Cruz
-San Francisco
-Awesome!

Friday: So i get home from school and Nicole is Like, "You wanna go to Santa Cruz!" And i was like hell yes! So we gathered up stuff and Ashley and Kevin came along. Then we drove four hours to Santa Cruz. And we got there and we went to an improv show with Nicole's sister's friend! Which was hella funny! Then we went to go pre-game at some girls house! We took some shots drank some beer then we went to a casting party, there we had more beer and mikes hard lemonade. Kevin was fucking trashed. He was going crazy yes he was ;]. Then we went to Sarah's (Nicole's sister) house. And we watched as Kevin was throwing up into a bag. Very Chill.

Saturday: Nicole wakes me up at 4 in the morning, and i could not go back to sleep. Watched the Sunrise. And then we all woke up around 8-ish or 9-ish. And started to go get ready because we were going to a protest against prop 8. around 10-ish. We were marching and protesting. And it was really great! I felt like we were really contributing to the cause, and it made our school look like crap! haha. Then after that, we saw my friend Luis who goes to UCSC i was so happy that i saw him!!! And then we went to taco bell. It was amazing. Then Nicole was like "why dont we go to San Francisco!" And we are all like "Hell yes!!" So we grab our things from Sarah's house. We get in the car, and we drive an hour to san francisco, and we spend about 3 hours trying to look for a hotel! It was funny because we went down Lombard street, we saw the golden gate bridge, we went to gay part of town, literally! we saw city hall, and we saw the civic center. All on accident. haha. Good times. Then we finally found a place. We stayed at Travelodge. :] Then we went for a 5 mile walk to Forever 21 and Macys. Then we went to Carl's Jr. And we saw a lot of hobos! From there we went back to the motel, and we sat for a while and watched Save the Last Dance! <3. Then we decided to go see the Golden Gate Bridge at Midnight.

Sunday: At exactly 12, we got in the car and we went to Golden Gate Bridge and it was the most beautiful thing ever. We went to the scenic area and we were just awe struck. We probably sat there for an hour. I dont really remember. But then we were like we should find twin peaks! So we went out on the adventure towards twin peaks. And we definitely found it! And that view was even more amazing! I could not believe that all of this happened. We made it back to the motel around 3:30 am. And I knocked out, as my friends were watching the roast of Bob Saget. Hella Funny!. We stole some breakfast in the morning, and headed to Fisherman's Wharf. We got there looked at some sea lions, and ate fish and chips! That shit was goooood! And then, we headed our way to shopping where i got a purple top and a white top! and a necklace and some bows. :]. Then we decided we should go home! So i can go to church. And the race home was on! We scrambled up 4 dollars at the toll. We payed with mostly pennies. And we made it out of San Francisco. We played funny games and read Cosmo all the way home. I got to go to church, and i also got to eat cheese steak. Return the movies. And now, im skipping class. Because i cant find my keys! lol.

I just wanted to say, that this was a great weekend! And i wanted to share it with you guys. :] I cant wait for the next impromptu weekend! Peace!

Image
city lights

<3

-kkfu
November 17th, 2008 at 07:09pm