Rant 101 xD

Okay, so I'm pretty pissed off. Why? Well this is because I have the most idiotic science partner in the world. He picked sodium hydroxide for our project thing just because it's toilet cleaner!!! I would have picked DNA but no, he's an idiot. Also he dose absolutly NOTHING. He searches up for dumbass stuff such as his best friends mom's name. IT got me really pissed off and he didnt tell me what im suppose to do etheir so im pretty much lost. I tried talking to the teacher and he's an major ass. So yeah imma fail this shit cuz of him! Plus his mommy emails me because him and her expects me to do it all. Ugh they got me staying after school tomarrow so i can help her pathetic lil son out.

Rant 2.
there is none.

But anywhew, my day was pretty much alright except that shit. Also somethign funny happened! My friend who drives me home from school almost left me today.. This is because She thought i was riding home with soemoen else but i really wasnt and i turned around from tlakign to a friend and saw that she was driving away and i screammeeeed my head off and chased after hte car screaming "WAIT OMGOSH WAAAAAAIIIIIIITTTTT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP" it was pretty funny. But thank god she finally stop. But everyone laughed at me even I laughed at myself it was quite a sight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
SO gewd people of mibba what ish up with yall?
November 18th, 2008 at 12:12am