One: I've lost my tongue.

I seem to have lost all will of a good conversation. I've lost my voice. Not physically nor willingly. I just don't feel as though I need to speak anymore. Many think I'm ignoring them, however, that isn't my intentions at all. I simply do not have the will power to speak. It's as if my mind is only drawing blanks when it comes to vocally speaking things.

Sure, I have a million opinions I'd like to yell out just about everyday. But I don't have the energy. I'm a lifeless being who walks day to day unaware of her surroundings. Not knowing what's really going on. It's not even the shyness of budding in on other peoples conversation and listening to what they are talking about. It's drowning out the voices of the ones around me and becoming a walking, barely breathing zombie.

I really feel as if I've lost myself lately. I've lost my tongue.

I've lost my will. I've lost my life in a way now one will understand. I'm going from Monday- Sunday just being. Not feeling, nor having any attachment what so ever. No glimmer of happiness, nor captivity of a mind set. Just simply... living. It's like those boring commercials you see on TV all the time. About how they are living the dull, gray life.

Everything is the same day to day. Go to school, eat dinner, go to sleep. It's all just a constant routine of nothing. You don't get anything out of a routine.

Only the satisfaction of knowing nothing will ever change. I go to write, I seem blank. However my mind is full of emotions and words that will fit perfectly together to create a masterpiece of lyrics or poetry. But simply, my hand won't write what I feel. I try to focus, but somehow I lose track of anything I attempt. Things, people, everything, is not looking up at the moment. I am off balance in my own world that I thought I'd be safe in. I've lost my tongue. Some without speech, cause the biggest impact of all.
November 18th, 2008 at 02:53pm