My day. Rather depressing, in the least. 5/01

Well hey. This is my first journal entry.. so I won't go too crazy with it. Just kinda getting used to the thing and what not. So.. my day. I'll just start from the beginning. Today is May 1st. Today was supposed to be the BEST day of the entire year. Want to know why? Today is/ was the day I was supposed to see MCR in concert in Columbus. I've been waiting for years to actually see them and I've had my tickets for months now. I was just so hyped that I could barely focus at school. So the end of the day rolls around. In the back of my mind I knew there was a slim chance that the show may not happen because I guess Gerard got food poisoning a couple of days ago. Well.. sure enough, the show was pushed back a day. I know I got lucky and it didn't get cancelled completely. But still.. it still wasn't today. So needless to say I was DEPRESSED. I was angry at the fact that my excitement was just about for nothing and I was depressed because I knew the rest of my day would just drag on forever. I mean Gerard can't help that he was sick.. and if anyone else was sick, they can't help it. But man. I just really wanted to see them. I know it's probably selfish of me to think that way. I've just wanted to see them for so long and yeah. I put my heart and soul into this day. I was so ready. But it's tomorrow at 7... Hopefully. I'm praying so hard right now that Gerard and anyone else that's sick will be better. Oh man. See.. I'm getting my license tomorrow but my mom won't let me drive to colubus alone. (its almost 2 hours away) so yeah. and she can't take off any more days of work if it gets pushed back farther or she'll get fired. (they're extrememly strict. she's a social worker. blah.) So the concert being tomorrow night is something that I'm banking pretty hard on. Other than that, my day was fairly boring. I did just about anything I could to pass time during school. That's what I wanted most. I just wanted everything to be done so I could go. But tonight at home, I basically just typed some of my story, read some others, and played sims 2. lol, That's really about it. Well I guess I'll update tomorrow or the next day letting you guys know what happened with the concert. Adios!

Steff
May 2nd, 2007 at 03:06am