Schoolwork, Idiocy and the Downfall of Mibba.

Here's yet another journal I've managed to scrape from the bottom of my inspiration bucket.
I did my school round tables today (it's a presentation where you talk with a teacher, your parents and a community member about your progress throughout the year) and I totally aced it :) top marks, and it counts for 50% of your total mark, so I reckon I've pretty much aced the year. Although, I will most likely fail maths. Because I argue with my maths teacher that I can't learn unless he bothers to teach me something (we get double periods of free time rather than maths work). So, he is getting the sack, thanks to me :) And we will have a new math teacher next year, who is not a total degenerate.

What else has been busying my thoughts lately?

I'd like to point out how fucking pointless mibba is becoming....after the inital stages of fan fic, the story section was full of entertaining original fiction. Now, all we see is Jonas Brothers stories (the crazes went from Green Day to MCR to AFI, etc) and story after ridiculous story about VAMPIRES.

Seriously, come up with something original please? (I'm sure I'm not the only one) I can't describe how SICK TO DEATH I am of seeing stories that go along these lines:
Once upon a time there was a boy/girl. They didn't fit in with people at their highschool in Berkeley/New Jersey until they met *insert name; Gerard, Billie, Nick, etc. are often used). They fell in love, but then the boy/girl realized Gerard/Billie/Nick was a VAMPIRE! Then they can't be together but he/she becomes a vampire and they live happily ever after.
Oh yeah, and there is usually a whole bunch of badly written porn in their.
*rewinds* So Gerard/Billie/Nick put his penis into her/his vagina/asshole and then he/she blew his/her load all over him/her etc.
Wow, it is so lame.
If you have any original fiction that doesn't mention the names Gerard, Billie, Nick etc. and isn't about vampires or the Jonas Bros. please let me know!!

(BTW I write original fic. So if you have requests, let me know!)

I have plenty more things to rant about, but I think I will cut the long story short and post another journal later tonight.

OH, and if you know of any other writing sites that aren't run by people who invent ridiculous rules faster than you can run thought processes required to abide by them, LET ME KNOW!
Mibba is rapidly sending me down the path of insanity.

And, can anyone tell me what the hell ranks are? I can't figure it out. Unfortunately I got banned from the board (for reasons unbeknown to me) so I had to ask it in a journal.

xo.porcelain;;
November 19th, 2008 at 07:10am