I went to a Bullet For My Valentine concert yesterday!

I went to see Bullet For My Valentine!
They were awesome! I was pushed against the fence with my belly so I was on the front row, while a mosh pit was going on behind me. I've been also part of the wall of death, I was almost in the back but I was in there lol.

I was standing precisely in front of Jay, the bassist of the band. My boyfriend Saint Jimmy caught his plectrum, and my friend caught his towel and another plectrum of Jay's!
Everybody was freaking out.. It was insane.
There were a lot of emo people in there, I guess I didn't quite fit in with my friends lol.
I was hyperactive and the rest of the crowd was swaying and screaming the band's name and stuff.

One girl next to me even screamed MATT I FUCKING LOVE YOU. I was like what the fuck girl! They're probably closer to my age than that screaming girl of 14 years old.
Anyway, before Bullet started, there were three other bands.
First was Black Tide, (known from Warriors of Time) next was Bleeding Through. (I believe they came from California not sure though) And after them was Lacuna Coil from Italy.

Well I'm glad I was at the front row, there was a security guy before me, and the woman from Lacuna Coil screamed so loud that it hurt my ears. The security guy saw me covering my ears and he gave me a pair of earplugs.
That was really nice of him, so the rest of her show I enjoyed with earplugs in my ears. :D
Damn that woman screamed loud!
My boyfriend Saint Jimmy has still pain in his ears. :O

When Bullet performed I even saw things fly from out of the crowd up on the stage. I'm not sure what it was, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were panties.. :S
Jimmy just tells me he saw a bra flying over hahaha. :P

Everything was over at 11 pm. We went for drinks and then we left. I was home at 3 am :P
It was all very fun :D

xxxx

PRC
November 19th, 2008 at 04:20pm