Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! i cannot wait to go and see Twilight tomorrow.

right now it is 11:59 PM. 2 more minutes until Twilight is released to the whole country.

i'm not going tonight because my mom said i couldn't. she doesn't want to drive around at 3 AM. i can understand that.

instead i am going to be skipping school to go see it with my mom. my friends think i'm crazy skipping school for a movie. they said i should wait and take a group of friends. i pre-ordered tickets already so i am going at 11:30 AM.

my mom is letting me skip school so i don't care. i get to miss a science test!! lol

my mom and i both read the books. i read them first when Twilight came out in 2005. my friends were reading them. i went to the book store on my 14 birthday and saw it there and bought it for myself out of curiosity. i started reading it and couldn't put it down. the weekend of my birthday, i believe was the 20th or 21st of April, i went on a trip with the girl scouts t Ocean City, NJ. we were staying at our troop leaders beach house. there were like 3 girls, including me, reading Twilight. then in the nect 2 year New Moon and Eclipse came out. i tried many times to get my mom to read them . she finally did. she thought Jacob was a better choice for Bella. She like Edward too.

then when Breaking Dawn was coming out she took me to the release party. we both have our own copies. she ordered one without me knowing because she though i would take forever to read Breaking Dawn. it took me 3 days.

i love my mom.
i also love Twilight.

i can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 21st, 2008 at 06:13am