Snowday boredom.

Hey everyone. It's me (of course) and I'm bored to death and beyond. It's snowed and there's no school anywhere in my county. Great. And you want to know what else? Because of the stupid weather, I missed seeing Twilight lastnight when it came out. Not to mention I hadn't eaten anything since 4 PM yesterday and I had to go get bloodwork done. That REALLY sucked. This lady that wasn't even supposed to be taking my blood tried to take it, but she ended up stabbing my arm and I almost fainted. -_-'' Yeah, I'm a trooper. Anyway, It really sucked 'coz I couldn't walk. Then when I got food I ate it like I'd never seen food a day in my life. So as of right now, I feel like I'm going to throw up enough to make me weigh about 90 pounds. It's not a nice feeling. And I have a headache from hell. Isn't that nice?

Enough of my ranting. On to the good part! I get to see Twilight tonight with my Mom and Dad. Yeah, my parents are actually decent people. I love them to death but we're a weird family. My Shannon (my mom) divorced Tony (my dad) like 5 years ago...and they're dating again. It's weird. Tony even had to do jail time because he was a prison escape-y. Mmmmhm. Then the only reason my dad actually got out of prison the second time was because of my uncle Larry. -_- I have a funny story about my uncle Larry, actually.

Care to hear it?

No?

I'll tell you anyway. :D

So first off, Larry's gayer than Cher and Clay Aiken's love child. Yeah, he likes it up the ass. Anyway, we were out of the house because we were having some pipes worked on and when we came home Larry wasn't there. We called everywhere then finally found out he'd gone to the hospital because he got a pipe stuck up his ass.

Wasn't that nice? =D

Okay, I think I've tortured your minds enough. I'm going to go dye snow black. :D

Hugs & Stitches.
November 21st, 2008 at 09:08pm