vacation!!

I am so glad that i have all of next week off!! i feel like my head is gonna explode from SAT prep class. no, not from boredom, i mean from the idiots who sit behind me.

You see, my SAT prep teach, Mr. L. , lets my class sit wherever they want in class. There are also three football players in my class who still act like five-year-olds, and that's because tomorrow is the state game that could defend their status as almighty rulers in the school. (i had to go to a school that's big on football. why me?)

all the football players at my school act like they're the rulers of the world and can get away with anything. Alright, we get the fact that you won 4 state championships in 5 straight seasons. we get the fact that a few of the seniors on the team are being offered scholarships to colleges. i just want you to stop acting all stupid and be serious for once.

anyway, the three football players and one of their girlfriends sit in the back row of tables, right behind the row i sit in. another row of tables separates my row from Mr. L. ever since the quarter started, they been nothing but annoying. the girl laughs uncontrolably and super loud (think like an alarm clock, only at full blast).

Mr. L. is always telling them to be quiet, so it's easy to tell that after vacation, assigned seats will be in order. i've even told them a few time to shut up. and today, we were watching Spaceballs after we got done with our vocab quizzes, and they wouldn't stop complaining about how everybody didn't love them, because they wanted to watch I Am Legend, and the rest of the class didn't want to watch that. of course, everybody except for me and Mr. L. ignored them and pretended that they were quiet.

like i said, i'm so glad i'm on vacation.

side note: if anyone is somehow affended by this, i apoligize. i don't think anyone will be offended, but if someone is, sorry.

Peace. Out. Mibbians.

Jinx
November 21st, 2008 at 10:16pm