Rant on Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift

No offense to all the people who are probably most definitely going to disagree this, like one of my friends here that's sitting next to me in the library. But I'm probably going to lose a lot of readers based on my beliefs, and I don't really care because writing is just something that you can use to let out feelings just like SONGWRITING and MAKING VIDEOS. Now if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, then I might as well just say this now. Now I know for a well known fact that about 80%-90% of the female population are bashing Miley Cyrus because of how she is reacting post-Niley relationship. And the bashing of Miley Cyrus dying in a car crash and stuff like that. And the fact that some of her songs from her album Breakout was about Nick Jonas himself, since they both dated back in 2007 and ended in the beginning of 2008. And I know that her songs about Nick are based from her emotions. Just think about if, if we (girls) were broken up by a guy that you really really really liked/loved, then you'd be really sad too right? And probably writing updates would be your way of letting it out. Just like how songwriting is a way of how Miley Cyrus lets out her feelings. And another thing, there's Taylor Swift. I don't know WHY the heck people are bashing her. Okay, so her and Joe Jonas broke up. Big whoop. And she made a Youtube video about it, which I thought was pretty funny, but some people seem to think that it was IMMATURE and STUPID. First of all, WHAT THE HELL! About 100% of the girl population, and yes this includes you gals, would want to get revenge on the guy that broke up with you because he used your heart and stomped on it. And basically there are different ways to get revenge back at the guy who broke your heart and ripped it into a millioin pieces. Taylor's way of revenge was making that Youtube video while others would date another guy to make him jealous, or walk up to the dude and slap his face super hard or something like that. I don't know but people have they're ways of venting out their feelings.
PERSONAL SPACE. EVERYONE needs it, we the regular common people, and celebrities as well. And basically people can't give celebrities PERSONAL SPACE because she and the "HOTTEST" guy in the universe broke up. Well, let me tell you, BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT! Okay, I may sound bitchy right now, but I'm stating the freakin' truth. And then the guy posts up a bulletin saying that he isn't the bad guy or something like that. Saying that she's the bad one. Well both of them are at fault here. They broke up, and they're acting upon it. THEY CAN SETTLE IT THEMSELVES! They don't need they're fan-crazed fans to go in between a relationship between the two. IT MAKES IT WORSE! This will result to fans starting to dislike someone who they thought was their role model and looked up to them because they were SUPER COOL, and they thought they were even cooler because they dated one of the "hottest" guys in the celebrity world. I mean, COME ON -___-" This is so stupid. Let the celebrities handle their own personal lives, the fans don't need to get involved.
To conclude to this, TAYLOR SWIFT AND MILEY CYRUS are just like us girls- they may be famous musicians/singers and stuff like that, but they are just like us. They go through drama, relationships, breakups, backstabbers and stuff like that. TO TOP IT ALL OFF, they have haters because they dated the JONAS BROTHERS. So they dated the Jonas Brothers and they're not with the Jonas Brothers anymore. So why can't people treat them like they were BEFORE they dated the Jonas Brothers? Because these people are sooo freakin' stubborn because they're not close with the Jonas Brothers!
Yeah, now I'm done with my rant. I had to get that out. You people might hate me now. Yell at me all you want. Go ahead. I don't care. If you agree or disagree blah blah blah.
November 22nd, 2008 at 03:19am