Jasper- The New Edward Scissorhands

I have JUST gotten back from watching Twilight! it is 11:30 P.M. I gotta say that movie was perfection. Robert Pattinson was an excellent Edward, even though at times it did seem a bit awkward between Bella and Edward, though that's part of the movie so... yeah xD

I couldn't think of a better Bella then Kristen though. Her voice was just amazing during her thoughts, and the scenes that were most important.

Say it. Out loud.

Vampire.

The kissing scene was unforgetable. It was so anticipated, and it took so long for them to kiss! But when they did kiss everyone in the theatre cheered. then hooted. then groaned. I was like O-o!

Carisle (excuse spelling) was gorgeous. First time he went on the screen my jaw dropped. Literally.

Mike was just wierd. Jessica was alittle alot different from what I thought. Was the asian newpaper guy (I forget his name) from Get Smart? The techie dude? I dunno, cause me and my friends thought so...

The scenes and the way it was filmed were amazing. After Edward saves Bella form the alley, it actually got my a little teary eyed. It was like Edward emotions were spilling out of the screen. Same with Bella's after she leaves Charlie's to go to Pheonix with Alice and Jasper.

Speaking of Jasper. His face was HILARIOUS!!! Seriously he's like O_O the whole movie. Pain man, pain. He really reminded me of Edward Scissorhands.

When Edward plays Bella's Lullaby, it was so sweet... It was just a perfect scene. I loved how they played Supermassive Black Hole during the baseball scene. That was actually one of my favorite Muse songs before the movie too. I was soo pyshed after I saw it on the soundtrack xD

The ending is SOOO callign for New Moon. I mean seriously, any more obviously and it bite us worse then James x]

Leave a comment on what you thought abotu the movie! I know there's gunna be a million journal's on twilight so if you find mine, I just want to know what other people thought.

OHMYGOSH HOW COULD I FORGET. >>Let me know what you thought of the Harry Potter 6 Trailer!<< I thought it was freakin' sick! I mean it could have been better, but it still got my heart racing. The whole theatre broke out in a cheering session. We all got lectured about being uncivilized from an employee. They're just jealous they don't get to watch. Hah!
November 22nd, 2008 at 05:42am