Oh Dear...

Well I can't see my computer screen very well right now for reasons I choose not to dwell upon, so please excuse me if any horrendous errors occur in my typing. Oh, it just stopped being pesterful. Yeah!
First order of business, I have now officially seen all of Twilight. MY ADVICE (sorry, now I can't see the screen again): Don't go into the theater expecting to see the book played out on a theater curtain, because it is not done in that fashion. If one goes with an unbiased mind and pretends that Twilight the book doesn't exist, nor does it's recent popularity, and views the movie as an individual creation, I find that they will enjoy themselves much more. I know I did, and I plan on going to see it again at least once more before it comes out on DVD, if not just to see it without a gaggle of stupid girls laughing and screaming their heads off behind me.
Second order of business, my cat purrs in a very loud manner.
Third point, the music videos for "Gives You Hell" by The All-American Rejects and "Hate Me" by Blue October are mucho bueno (very good), and I suggest giving them a look over.
That's about it for now; my cat is claiming my arm and I must part ways. Adieu.
November 22nd, 2008 at 11:36am