B& and C&

Banned and Canned.
Or,
"I've had enough."

Basically, this won't appear on the journal overview, due to censorship issues, I've reached my thever, I'm at that point before leaving.
And yes, I'm not going to whine about the site rules without considering leaving the site, but, sucks-to-be-me, this is the best site out there.
And because the word cunt, and other profanities are much a part of my journals as they are a part of me, I'm going to stay banned and canned.
That is until, until smoeone tries to censor my poety and songs.
At that point they can pretty much go to hell.

*ahem*

If you are reading this however, it's probably because you know me, or atleast, stumble onto my page once in a while,
So it's only right, in my ego-filled sense, to tell you how I've been (Plus, this is a journal.)
I've been good, I'll give you that, I'm not some whiney cunt crying about how my parents took away my xbox (NB: I don't have an xbox) or some twat whining about how fallout 3 doesn't work on my graphics card (Also NB: I'm actually a twat who's been whining about how fallout 3 doesn't work on graphics card) but in essence, I've been good.
Real-fucking-good.

Except, I haven't. :/

Shit's occured, came up, however you want to put it, that I thought I was done with.
Feelings and compassion.
When the fuck did I have compassion?
I'm fucking Jack, a cunt who glorifies rape and and who sees physcoactive drugs as something the goverment doesn't want us to know about.
I'm practically a fucking commie (I'd even have a skin 'ead haircut if I didn't want to grow dreds, because skin 'eads are fucking hard)
Sure, my middle name's a girls name, but that doesn't mean I have fucking compassion.
Plus, girls are the fucking worst of our species, they are living and breathing sin.
They have no compassion.

People who turn Jack into Sam are bad people, very bad people. Bad people cause compassion, bad people cause morals, bad people cause feelings.
And nobody wants feelings. Nobody.
If you're going to take anything away from this, it's that feelings will ruin absolutely everything you've ever worked for. That's plan hard fact.
Your boyfriend, girlfriend, or whatever you're fucking at the moment, will ruin everything, because of feelings.

So shit's occured, and I keep getting feelings, and compassion.
And the dreams.
Fuck, I hate the dreams.
(Also, fallout 3 doesn't work)
If I could give up one thing in my life, I'd be the dreams I have.
Thoughts, imaginations, they arn't dreams.
But dreams are falsehoods, lies, your body creates, they're believable, while they happen, you'll think they're real, no matter how strange they are.
I hate my dreams.
(Also, fallout 3 doesn't work)

Certain things need doing, I'm behind schedlue, and I want my fucking MAOI's to arrive so I can take some DMT and fucking have that out of body, alien-eqist experience I've been wanting for years.

Also, comment my fucking poems.
(Fallout 3 doesn't work)

Spellcheckers are for fags
November 24th, 2008 at 10:13pm