End of Fashion and Stomach Butterflies

Okay ... so I've had kind of an emotional roller coaster of a week. ._. It started out as usual ... me being bored and tired and depressed at the whole 'going to school' thing. Blah, blah, blah, school went alright. Drained the energy out of me; nothing unusual.
Tash is leaving next year, which leaves my homebase with religious, old, magnified, eyed Ms. Seiter. D< As if school wasn't already bad enough. Really, a werewolf, five hundred pedophile men and a mr. mole man is quite enough for one school. D:

Friday finally came. :3 I was so fucking relieved ...
Anyway. Me and Cass went to the plaza on Saturday. I was meant to get some new clothes, but really, nothing in Jay Jays or Cotton On was good. Blah. Someone needs to make a Hot Topic store here in Australia. :/ Or a Supre in Wodonga. Meh.

So, after the plaza, we walked to Megas to buy tickets to the End of Fashoin concert. And of course, the person I least wanted to see, was there. Good old Nick. And his beard. Lol. -shudders- Eww. His beard. D:
Yeah ... it was pretty awkward there, tbh. Shawn was like ... sitting behind the counter like a frightened rabbit, Nick was standing behind the counter sarcastically saying that I wasn't allowed to get tickets, and Peter - their dad - was walking over, asking how I was and making sure I had their specials list. >____> No, peter, I'm not buying an instrument any time soon.
Lol. Me and cass also discovered that basically their whole family ignores her. XD When you really see a scene with me, her and Nick or one of his brothers or dad, she's completely ignored, they don't even look at her. :lmfao To be completely honest, it makes me feel special. <33 Bwahaha.

So anyway ... we got the tickets and walked back to the plaza. Cassie's mum picked us up soon after we got there. Hahaa ... we managed to get a dollar from a trolley some rushing lady with PMS was half throwing in our direction. ._. And we also busted some bum trying to break into a car. :c Poor guy. He really should've picked the lock or smashed the window or something ...

6:30 came so damn slowly ... ;_; It makes me groan just thinking about waiting. We were seriously ready by like ... 4:30. XD Anyway ... we got to the Civic Centre [ahhh the good old Civic Centre <3 ] and immediatley, Jeremy popped out of nowhere and started asking us if we had bought out tickets. In case none of you suckers know, Jeremy is Nick's little brother. I used to love nick, like ... seriously. Now, pffbt, I'm wayyy over nick and onto Jeremyagain. -shifty- And I'm now secretly hoping that he's interested in me, even just the littlest bit. .__.
Blahh. Well, he came over. Cass was like "Aaaand here he comes ..." XD But really, who doesn't love Jeremy? I mean, come on. He's not ugly or ... anything. He's quite attractive. ~~ Lol.

Cutting to the chase, since I've had it all bottled up for like, EVER [ie. 3 days], I had the best night ever. Cass and I ended up hanging around Xavier, some Kate girl, Jeremy and ... a girl with big boobs whose name I think is Jamie. >________> They were all dancing like fucking two year olds and Jeremy was hugging everyone as if there was no tomorrow; personally, I'd like to believe that he was hugging me the most, since really, he was. I think. I mean, he was hugging me 80 percent of the time while we were all talking to Will from Radio Star [best band ever, btw - listen to them on myspace]. And ... -shudders- he literally picked me up off of the floor and held me there for like, a minute. D: I swear, he nearly killed us both 'cause I'm so fucking fat. Unfortunatley, at the time, I drew more attention than needed as he was swinging me up by screaming. Most people turned to look. It was too emarassing, I tell you. .___________.
But everytime I think of his arms around my stomach and his warm body pressed against my back [tbh, me and cass were using him as a heater most of the time XD], I feel like crying and smiling and punching something all at once. ;__; Hormones are really getting to me, I tell you. It doesn't help anything either when listening to some band play their awesome live music, and the guy you like has his arms wrapped around you, whispering in your ear to 'dance with me, pretty.'

DDDD:

Dad's being a bitch, and I have like, a whole story to tell but I guess I'm boring people with my teenie-to-a-non-famous-person act. D:

I just hope that I get to see him again soon. And that he likes me at least a little.

Aghhh fuck meeeee.

Night.

x
November 25th, 2008 at 12:46pm