PART 5 Benji Quotes

Chad of NFG: "Formerly known as Orgy, reformed as Good Charlotte..."
Benji: "What are you talking about???"
Chad: "I'm just joking, man!"

"The Backstreet Boys makeout with each other." (on blink-182's video for All the Small Things)

"That was Limp Bizkit with Nookie, and did you know that Chad was in Marilyn Manson's video for Lunchbox? (on Chad of New Found Glory)

"Wal-Mart, we're in Wal-Mart."

"If you do a good job, there will be cake and ice cream for everyone afterwards."

"These guys are slackers, they won't be as hard on these girls. They're too caught up in their looks. I'll be hard on these girls. Not clean enough - keep cleanin'!"

"Ugh, get away!" (after Tony from Mest tries to kiss him)

"Making videos, kids, it's hard work. You have to do things like this. You might wanna think twice before you...start a rock band."

(beeps bicycle horn) "That's what my horn on my car sounds like."

"Keep representin' GC, 'cause you know we're representin' you!"

"The main concern for me with all this is that I mean, we are white trash, you know what I mean? Um, so I want like, but I don't want it to like, you know, like gangsters to roll up out of the car. Like, I don't want it to be like a Crazy Town video (crosses arms) 'Whatsssup!'" (talking about the video treatment from the Making of The Anthem)

Benji: "The Rock, Joel's favorite wrestler, Joel's got a life size picture of him on his wall. Wait, it's on your ceiling isn't it?"
Joel: "Shut up Benji...just shut up..."

(During "Seasons") "I'm really feelin' those lighters..." (like Fred Durst in the song "Outside") *Silence from the crowd* "Oh, come on! That was supposed to be funny!" *"I sell out every day! I say, 'Give me 5 bucks and I'll give you a kiss!'"

*"They symbolize that I can do what I want. They ensure that I will never work a regular job." (on his tattoos and piercings)

*"I'm learning Italian right now. 'Grazie.'"
May 2nd, 2007 at 03:36pm