SEVEN!

*"I got all the hoes."

*"When I meet girls I like, I throw up on them!"

*"That's funny, we were just talking about sex!"

*"They call me Benj; they call him Joel."

*"One time, I ripped Joel's nipples off! One time I pierced Paul's butt cheeks together!"

*"This is a sweet song, it's for the guys of MxPx. 'Cause one night, I was having a real tough night. One of the guys from MxPx invited me on his bus. He helped me out a lot, yeah, he held me all night long."

*"My ass smells like Joel."

*"Yeah, on our day off we went to Disney for our first time and Joel was like a little kid. He was like 'Come on guys we have to hurry to Space Mountain!' And this morning when I walked in the bathroom, I swear I heard him singing 'When You Wish Upon A Star.'"

*"Eyeliner! Always comes in handy"

*"This is Joel at the mall... 'Hey girl, who you with? You ever heard that song 'Little Things'? Yo, that's about me, girl... Awww yeah...'"

*"Did we mention we know John from Goldfinger?"

*"Ovary?"

*"Joel wants to be an actor."

*"Steve Feinberg took the little GC seed and maximized it. Steve was the pit bull we needed. He's more than our manager."

*"I fell off the stage and all my clothes fell off! And I wet my pants... but they fell off, so I couldn't wet them, so it must have been the kid standing next me."
May 2nd, 2007 at 03:37pm