PART 8

*"If I wasn't in the band, I'd be in jail."

*"I have a confession to make: I love making out. It's fun and innocent. And besides, you can't get pregnant from making out."

*"We're just kinda the awkward guys who play music."

*"Good evening boys and girls! Welcome to the Nutcracker. This is Rob Tim, I will crack your nuts. Today I'm going to teach you a little lesson about life, the Rob Tim way."

*"Joel, your gloves SUCK!"

*"This one time, Joel was too scared to ask a girl to a dance so he had me call her up and pretend I was him. And she said no and then she said, 'This isn't Joel, is it?' and I said, 'No its Benj!'"

*"I'm gonna go... walk... into traffic."

*"This is the makeout song. Although you should ask the person first, 'cause I've had some troubles with that before." (during Seasons)

*"Look! There's JOEL! There's... the other one!"

*"We like to go to shopping malls and harrass people."

*"What's my official statement? My official statement is... that I've been wearing the same underwear for the the past four days!"

*"When we fight, it's not about things you think we'd fight about, like music. It's about like, I'll wear Joel's socks and he'll be like, 'Dude... dude... I told you not to wear my socks, dude... You know I like my socks... Benji... Dude, oh are those my boxers, too? Dude ooh.. Ohh do you have to go there? Dude... dude!' And then we're, like, in the studio in this really important part of the song and I'll be like 'What do you think we should do?''I don't care.. are those my boxers? DUDE!" (on fighting with Joel)

*"One egg, one sperm, two babies."
May 2nd, 2007 at 03:38pm