LAST PART 10!~

*"I usually hit my head on the wall."

*"I like to rip tags off mattresses."

*"We rented a car while we are here at the studio and I already put a huge scratch on the side."

*"Nickelback, Default, Adema, etc., etc., make me want to stick a fork in my eye."

*"I'm too lazy."

*"I am thinking about getting a job here." (about Wet Seal)

*"Hi, we're Crazytown and we suck!"

*"We're all gonna run around naked and make animal noises!"

*"One time we went around the neighborhood and stuck all the mailbox flags up! Or, or there was this one time we drove up to fast food places, ordered tons of food, paid for it, then drove off before we got it."

*"Black nailpolish didn't come with testosterone."

*"I was in a boy band myself..."

*Girl: I'm only coming to the night show.
Benji: What?! There goes my heart walking down the street.

*"That's surprising that I smell good... I haven't showered in...three weeks."

*Fan: Hey Benji, were you doing drugs before the show?
Benji: (laughs) Nah, I don't do drugs!

*"Yea, of course, the boxers are yummy and it's the bacon that gets the girls. No, wait! It's the other way around!"

*"Stop watching them make out."

*Interviewer: Benji, with all your piercings, have you gotten your 'Prince Albert' done?
Benji: (laughs)... Who is Prince Albert?

*"I have to go do MY nails now!"

*"We're not very good at this whole rockstar thing."

*"Punk rockers have feelings, too!"

*"Positive, positive, everything is positive!"

*Little Kid: Hey Benji, will you sign my report card?>
Benji: (looks around trying not to laugh) Wow, that's really good.

*"It must be hard to be a punk rocker in Wisconsin, you get chased off by rednecks."

*"We're not the type of band that's too cool for school."

*"You know, I just like to keep it all in the family." (after being accused of relations with Joel)

*"Music has just become more than I ever thought it would ever be. It’s my life now. It's kind of like a tool and I really think it's like a prism. Every musician and songwriter is sort of filtering through the same stuff, but it's all coming out in different ways. When you look at a prism at different angles, the light is always gonna be a little different. Each musician might filter in a different way. I have a really big respect for people who do music. Even if I don't like it, I respect they are making music and working hard."

*"It's amazing the fun you can have for 99 cents."

*"I wanted to do something different. It started out as just a bleached spot, and I wanted some color, why not pink?"

*"Toyota sucks. Honda what!"

*"Our car is weighed down with crazy hos!"
May 2nd, 2007 at 03:39pm