Two questions: Who's "Edward" and what's "Twilight"?

I feel like I'm missing out on whatever this hype is about.

Maybe you guys should all write journals about it so I can read over and over and over about the same thing as I look through the journal page so I can be relieved of my utter ignorance and curiosity by proxy.

While we're on the subject; who's this Jerad Way everyone keeps writing about? Apparently he's having a kid with someone...?
I mean, he sounds cool and everything, but...babies get born every day, guys.
Thousands and thousands.
Birth isn't anything to get excited about, and the thing's not even born yet!

You're excited about the fleshy bump on some random guy's girl?

I will never understand people.

---

By the way; Barack Obama is another step closer to assembling his security team, but John Brennan, the head of Obama's intelligence transition team, has withdrawn his name from what would have been a very high post in the Obama administration.
It's arguably the first major setback in the president elect's transition.

But wait; Jordan found Peter in bed with another woman, and says she was 'so plastic'!

THAT'S your journal material, right there.
November 26th, 2008 at 03:45am