We survived the ride that turned us inside out.

I've been crying over "Fast Times at Barrington High" for the past 2 weeks.
I know that's about highschool, but my class felt like that. It was so fun and so like the highschool I never had... cause real highschool sucked balls. College was a million times better... and a million times harder to get over....

anyways... prom was Sat nov 22nd and I thought I'd post some little pics and some random comments and the mistake you keep repeating and all that kind of shit.

Are you ready to get undressed in your evening best?

Prom.

I wasn't going, till last tuesday when I finally broke down to my friends pleas and said I was going.
I'm supposed to share the dress with my sister, cause her prom is in like 2 weeks, so we picked it together. I love the dress! My mom didn't like it but she isn't the one wearing it, so my sister and I ignored her.

Anyways, I almost end up with no dress cause I had no money to go get it till friday 7pm and the party was yesterday so I was like accepting the fact that I would haveto wear one of my old dresses, but I got the money!

So, on saturday I had to take a 4 hours ride home, take a shower, re-iron my hair and you know all the ritual of preparation for prom. Even if it wasn't mine....

Results!

Image
Then we came up with the bright idea of ~posing~ randomly, like usual!

Image
Image
Image
I thought it was impossible for me to look fat and yet... I look fat in this one!!!

Image
Image
We danced and drank and ate and drank and danced some more and drank... the drinks were free. xD

Image
Image
Image
Image
Ignore the maracca xD

Image

The party was over at like 5.30 in the morning and we went over some friend's house and drank everything we didn't drink. And then.... like I said, some mistakes you keep giving in, for like the 15th time! Cause certain person who I'll call evil p22n (who is my ex btw) didn't give me the time of the day during the party cause he was with his fiancee (who hates me, even when they've been engaged since june and we broke up eons ago), but then he appears at the "after hour" fiancee-less and offers to take me home. We got home at like 7am, he left at 8.30......
Things that happen. It's not like I'll ever see him again. xD
though it got me a little obsessed over The Test

bonus: evilp22n and the fiancee

You're a stranger I know well... and not at all...

It's kinda hard to realize I'm not seeing most of these people again, but I guess the ones that mattered will be there still. After all, southafrica 2010 awaits!!! (yes, we're going to the fifa world cup, we pinky swore!!!)
ups and down, I wouldn't change a thing. I think these people helped me grow up and taught me more than I could ever think of. My best friends I got here and I justhope I don't lose them, cause they mean everything to me.
7 years.... and it feels like it was so short.... or maybe it feels shorter cause I wasn't with them when I was suposed to...

No regrets. I loved every minute of it. Girls nights out and suicide attempts... from top to bottom... and I'm going to miss them like hell....

so tell me if I'm wrong, but why would we change a thing?
November 26th, 2008 at 04:07am