Royally Confused.

You know that saying “royally screwed”?
Well I my friend am “royally confused”.

It seems that everything I’m faced with can never be simple. I know life is complicated but can’t it cut people some slack.

I don’t know maybe I’m worrying too much. I mean Thanksgiving break just started a couple of days ago so I have all the time in the world to over-think all of this.

Come to think of it, I over-think everything!
Even the most trivial things are over-thought in my head.

Which is probably why I can't ever make up my mind, or decide on anything.
It scares the crap out of me!

Maybe something’s wrong with me. I don’t know anyone who worries this much.

No matter how many times I try to get my mind straight and focused it always ends up getting distracted and wanders off in the opposite direction.

I HATE IT!

It isn’t just with one aspect of my life. It’s with every aspect of my life!

Everyday is just filled with buckets of confusion and anxiety.
I need to calm down…and breathe…and relax before I suffocate myself with all my over-thinking.

After all I’m at a time in my life where I should be enjoying things, and having fun…even if I’m a weird over-thinking freak.
November 26th, 2008 at 10:53am