I Just Realised Something Disturbing...

I have a hate-list. -_-

So here it is :D

1. Chris!! my ex. he dumped me for some siliconed-up pincushion of a girl. Possible the fakest person you could ever meet. I was not amused.
2. Hamish!! *sigh* I never, ever wanted to hate him. But today, it finally dawned on me....He's been fucking leading me on for, ooh, say, the past 6 months or so. And it wasn't until I was half way through typing this sentence he decided to inform me that I am TOO YOUNG FOR HIM. Ok, that's fair enough. He's 3 years older than me. But really...All these months he's lead me one, come up with these fucking stupid pet names for me, told me he liked me. Also, as I was halfway through typing THAT sentence, he started to bitch that after he told me he liked me, I went off with another guy. And another guy after that. Did it ever fucking cross his mind that MAYBE I was just trying to fucking quit him; I knew he liked me but no matter how I tried to yknow, 'pop the question' of sorts, it never fucking went anywhere! Now he's bitching that I dated other guys! For fucks sake, Hamish, seriously, YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT HOW YOU SHOULD TREAT GIRLS. There's only a certain amount of waiting I can do, and a year is ENOUGH. I may fucking love him, but he's treated me dodgy for a fucking YEAR, and I really don't need to put up with his childish shit any more. Fuck. Sorry for the big rant, but I needed to get that out.

Love how my list is short, and only consists of guys who have screwed me over and/or treated me like shit? Dude...I've gotta stop letting guys do this shit to me. I need some better self respect.

Another frustrated, tear-filled night awaits.

Porcelain.
November 26th, 2008 at 12:29pm