SassyBack Tour 11-22-08

We got their around 1:30.
Doors didn't open till 6:30 and it was freeeeezing cold outside.
At first we just kinda kept to oursevles then we started talking to people in line and they eventually became our "friends", so that made standing in the freezing cold for about 5 hours a little more barable.
Anyway when we were sitting outside like out of no where Alex Suarez comes out of the building and says "Hey guys! How're doing?" of course we say good and he does this like 3 more times before just going back into the venue.
Pat came out for like 3 seconds then went back in and Ryland came out and went to a guitar store and then bought a guitar and went back to the venue.
After that we stood up after sitting on cold cement and Nate Flynn from Sing It Loud comes out, he's selling cd's. I buy one and I give him a 20, even though they were only 5, I tell him to keep the change but he insists one giving me 4 cd's. Soo I take them and he says "You're amazing! I love you!" and I get a hug and picture from him. After that Sick Boy from Sing It Loud comes out and we hug him but he doesn't have time for a picture. Then finally after that we got to go in. It was sooooo warm after being in cold foreverrrrrrr. So we buy merch and go get out spots in the crowd.

We wait for Sing It Loud to play.
When they started playing and it was AMAZINGGGGGGGG!
even though i almost got pushed down, lucky i got to hold onto the barricade to keep me up.
My friend Amanda was screaming the songs in my ear and pulling my hair. It was really bad.

After they played we went to go meet them. We met Pat first, and he signed our cd's and sand Happy Birthday to Amanda. And of course we got pixx wit him. After we met him Nate came and he signed and we talked to him and once again he said "You're amazing, I love you!" my friend was throwing daggers with her eyes at me when he said this. And he hugged me and Amanda.
After that we went back into the crowd to see FTSK.
Caleb threw his water bottle and the water got flung in my eye. I almost caught it but someone else did....
Then we went to go meet them.
Jonathan like comes out of nowhere and I give him a really huge hugg and high five, and he holds my hand, then follows Robbie to these stairs to take pixx. I get up their give him another hug and take a pic. Then I run into Kent and give him a super hug and say you're amazing and he says "Your an amazing girl" I get a pic with him too. Then as we are walking around we I run into Austin.
Our convo:

Austin: Do you eat your own boogers?
Me: No, Do you?
Austin: Yeah!
Me: Really, how do they taste?
Austin: Salty.
Me: Oh are they any good?
Austin: Ehh not really.
Me: Oooh.
Austin: You should try it sometime
Me: Okay, I will just for you.
Austin: You better or I'll kick your butt.
Me: Hahah. Okay!

Then I hug him and get a picture. Then I see Kyle and go over to him but Robbie comes over and takes him over to where Jonathan and they take pixx with people. Im almost up there and THEY HAVE TO LEAVE! I was soo sad, so I walk up the stairs and run into Ben Peterson from Sing It Loud, I hug him, he signs my CD, and get a pic. But it had to be on the left side cuz he just got a tattoo :]

Then we went and watched like two songs by Cobra Starship and it was time for us to leave so we did.
That's the end.

IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!
<3
November 26th, 2008 at 10:44pm