I love you so much

I love you more than you could ever imagine. No, this isn't meant for any one in particular, because I love you all equally. I need you guys to know just how much is why I'm writing this.

You guys are forever in my heart for you are the one thing that stopped the blood from spilling out upon the floor and ceasing my heartbeat. Because of you guys, I have found love in a place where I once thought it unexistant. I think of how immature I was in believing that I could never be loved or cared for simply because a select few didn't like me. You guys helped me find love not only from the world around me but from within myself as well. Without you, I would still be surrounded by the darkness- choking on the breath that I held inside rather than screamed out. You guys made me comfortable with yelling and being myself. I will always love you for that.

Never doubt that I will refuse to help you guys, either. If you are faced with any problem, call me up or come and find me and you'll never have to face it alone. I never want to see anyone get as messed up as I am, and I'll do anything in my power to help you not turn out that way.

I love you guys, and I can't say anything else. So on that note, I bid you farewell. I love you.

Later.
November 27th, 2008 at 07:30am