Twiligh? Or No Twilight?

NO Twilight.

Against my better judgement to be exact. My mom is being the bizznatch she is best at being and refusing to let me go see it (even though I have my license). So I'm not going to just run out and see it without telling her because, to be brutally honest, my parents have some pretty harsh punishments... like they take my phone, internet, guitarS, ipod and TV away from me for like... two weeks and I just about keel over and die! I have nothing to do but read... kill me. So I won't disobey her. Grrr.
So yeah, thats a n.o. on Twilight from this household...

But the worst part is, my 12 year old friend Nicole got to go see it Saturday when I was babysitting with my mum that weekend. She went over a friends house and they all went out to see it... but she wasn't all "I got to see it and you didn't'' on me, thank God. She's a good kid... mostly... haha. So she basically just told me EVERYthing that night when my mum fell asleep. Gotta luv her!!

Bad news now. Even worse than up there ^^^.
Nicole has this dog. They've had him for... I think about ten years now, and he had kidney cancer. Well the doctor gave him the 'two week' sentence... well he outlived that by a few months. But he had gotten so bad they had to put him down. Nicole and I were really close to the dog, Cocoa. He was like, the best ever. So they put him down on Wednesday afternoon the night before Thanksgiving. So this should be a sad year. We'll all miss Cocoa and we hope he's safe up there. R.I.P Cocoa.

Good News, They might get a new puppy. I think... thats what they did last time at least...

Anyone celebrate Thanksgiving out there? If ya' do, hope you had a good one! I know some people don't celebrate it so... if you don't, did you have a good day? Lol..

I'm off to read and write and drink tea!

XoXoXoJackie!! (Back to the ie !)
November 28th, 2008 at 03:13am