He's the guy who stole my heart... Doesn't want it... but i can't get it back... at least not in one piece..

He told me "Sometimes you have to say no when you want to say no when you want to say yes just to stop the pain from ever starting." He doesn't realize that text broke my heart into a million pieces and if he does then maybe he's just trying to forget about it. He doesn't realize the whole time i thought he was mad at me, i still kept an eye out for him. i still asked his sister about him. just to see if he was happy with out me.. he told me he was thinking about asking me out. he told me that he would piece my life back together so it was like it was a year ago with him. we had the stupid little inside joke, we had the cute little picture that i still can't throw away.

I thought that i would finally have my chance with him.. the time when i finally can stop wondering what if.. and actually realize that it was happening.. he told me that when we danced at homecoming it felt so right, but then he told me that it wasn't possible.. he told me that he wasn't sure it was worth it. he told me he wanted to look out for my feelings because he would be leaving this summer...and he didn't want me to have that kind of pain. well he doesn't know what he stole my heart.. but know he doesn't want it.. and i still don't have my heart back..

I like him alot.. more than anyone else.. i know im a whiny little teenager.. but i don't know what to do.. just knowing that he knows that i like him just makes it sooo much worse.. i know he's leaving.. but i'm not scared of getting hurt... he said he didnt want us to get so close in the months that hes still here.. because it would be hard just to end it...

I know it will be hard to end it... but i dont want to go without knowing that i tried.. i told him that i will just give up... i dont want to give up... i still want that thingymabob or for those of you who dont know that"s a kiss...

He says we can still be friends... but i don't want to be just friends.. i want to be more... i know both of our parents wouldn't ever agree to it.. he told me we could wait till i was 18.. i told him he would be like in his 20s and he wont want to wait for me... especially when hes at college.. he said he would wait as long as it took...

I don't want him to wait for me.. but i don't want to move on... i don't know.. maybe its time i finally just accept that we aren't meant to be.. maybe i should just forget about him... i'd glue my heart back together and then be his friend... i know you cant always get what you want but... i still want him...

i would sit and argue with him over using text just so i would be talking to him... i know stupid.. but i don't know..
November 28th, 2008 at 05:02am