She used to be, Now he is my future.

She used to be my everything, now she's not

I know this is going to come out really harsh in some parts, but then in other parts to do with my future it wont.

I used to be in love with this girl, she used to be my whole world and mean everything to me. I'd do anything for her and i always did everthing for her. But i suppose all good things come to an end, because well my love came to an end for her when she dumped me. Apparently i became to hard to handle. I'm sure because a simple minded person like me is really hard to handle??. Anyways i keep listening to this song and it's usually on repeat if i don't flick the song over, but one verse reminded me off how much i just don't need her anymore.

No..
Happily never after
That just aint for me Because finally
I know, I deserve better, after all
I'll never let another teardrop fall
As she drove away she starts to smile
Realized she hadn't for a while
No destination, she drove for miles
Wonderin' why she stayed in such denial


I wasted so much time on someone, who may i add most likely lied about how she felt for me. Because the person she now loves, is the one she used to go out with before and always quoted to me, and reminded me. 'She's the most important person to me in my life, and i will always put her before anyone else' (i will include that meant me too).

But now i have the one person i know for certain that loves me, because he basically nearly gave up his everything and his life to prove to me he loved me. And i was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. I know being in a relationship is no love story, because sadily even the greatest love can come to end. But i know after everything i went throught with her, i wont ever let it happen in the most amazing relationship i have with my boyfriend now. I think i've learned enough now.

мαяιє♥тσм;; 10/08/08
Image
November 28th, 2008 at 10:26pm