P.S. Don't Write Back

So it's black Friday. Yeah, it's just another Thanksgiving day at my house. We went to the in-laws yesterday. I'll just say that the last few minutes were entertaining. Ha! I went to see Twilight last week. I was going to write about it but I lost track of time.

My friends and I went to see the movie around four pm on Friday. And I was the one who said I was never to see the movie. Oh, well. We went in and saw the previews. When the movie started, the people there clapped and I yelled out "TEAM CHARLIE!" upon my friend's request. It started out very well, I must say. Let us skip to the part where the group of you-know-who. As expected, there was squealing of the Twilighturds [I love Kevin and Bean]. I decided, aw what the hell and I gave my best over exaggerated, obnoxious squeal. That sent my friends laughing. When Robert Pattinson came out, I yelled "HARRY POTTER!" Again with the laughter from my friends. Oh, every time 'Charlie' [Billiy Burke] came out, I would say something about how he had it going on and that he was the only reason why I was watching the damn movie. He did have it going on. To the parts I did pay attention to, they had me laughing and not in a good way, but the in "it's stupid that I have to laugh" way.

By the end of the movie, the people next to us were muttering "shut up already" and I have this slight obsession with Robert Pattinson. It's not because of the movie. Well, it sort of is. I have this thing where every time I see movie, I develop this obsession with one of the actors. I don't know why it happens. Sigh. Oh, he also happened to have nice hair in the movie. It satisfied my love for hair. >_>

So...how is everyone?
November 29th, 2008 at 01:10am