I really don't like Twilight but...

I made a new Mibba layout from it. You can check it out at my site: Charlatans and Saints.

This is also proof that I will accept ANY request for one. My site basically runs off requests and I currently have none.

I make both CSS layouts and HTML DIV overlays for Mibba profiles (and mibba only).

I accept any request for a CSS layout and recommendations for DIV's (it takes me 5x longer to make a DIV so I need to approve of the content first)

CSS requests::
Subject:: (this could be the actor/band/artist/whatever's name. I'll need it because I'm not google and I don't know everything)
Colour Scheme:: (what colours do you want in it? If you have no ideas just say "whatever you want")
Picture URLS: (I'll need links to pictures you want in the banner. PLEASE make sure they are unedited [no names, watermarks or special touches done to it, I don't want the editor to yell at me] The pictures also NEED TO BE LARGE and GOOD QUALITY. My default banner size is 800x400 pixels.)
Extra Text:: (lyrics? quotes? whatever you want on the banner otherwise I'll just put the subject on it)

HTML Requests::
PM or comment here what your subject would be. If I like the subject and agree then I'll need you to fill out a request form like the one above. I made need to have further questions with you when I make it so cooperation is key.

-Ash
November 29th, 2008 at 04:23am