Kiss!......a couple of hours ago....

"Im sleepy"- he said.
It was 6:30 pm, we had been awake since morning and the booze was making slow effect in our bodies; it hadnt been that much but there was some sort of dizziness around.
He has always had a huge crush on my best friend. She wasnt there.
We were sitting in his living room, his family was there too, when i decided to go get my bag, it was in the van.
In our way out he jumped to the couch.
"I want to sleep!"- he said again, I sat on him, thats exactly how we treat each other.
Band mates, good friends, drinking partners.
"Hahah me too, but i need my stuff, and if I want to sleep there's less light in the van" I told him laughing, and then walked to the parking lot.
It was all empty, just the huge black van intact.
I opened the back door and jumped in lying with my hands covering my eyes.
He, as he always does, jumped over me, and being so skinny as he is, it wasnt such a suffering.
I wouldnt call it a hug, but he was over me with his hand in my hair.
He laughed softly.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Nothing, your breaths"
It was something we wouldnt have done being sober of course, but it wanst that bad at all, even if it looked like it.
"Imagine if my dad walked in and saw us here lying!"
"Haha, he would absolutely kill you" - I said.
Probably 10 minutes or more went by and we were both there just lying, every 2 minutes i could hear him moving his head up, watching me silently.
I took my hands off my face, being sleepy and with my eyes closed i started feeling something in the back of my neck.
He was caressing my neck with his finger, his breath went faster and i didnt realize was was really going on.
In my head all that I could think of was "right, and now he wants to kiss me! hahahaha im irresistible, you want me!" but only being an inside joke.
Nothing serious at all. After a couple of minutes i moved and asked
"What are you doing?" - but in a soft way, making him answer just with a "shhh"
Being the guy of my dreams this could have being heaven, but taking in count Ive never felt a damn for the kid, it was just weird, yet I felt comfortable.
He started approaching his head to mine. I had my eyes closed, pretending to be asleep, but I wanst. Nope, not at all.
Inch by inch I started feeling his lips, in my cheeks, he gave me a kiss and then continued moving forward.
"A kiss in the cheek means nothing, i bet he is going for a real one now" I thought to myself again, being conscious of what was going on but not realizing the truth behind it.
And as I had predicted he moved on, I started feeling his lips in my lips coming closer slowly, and still caressing my neck.
His lips now were above mine completely.
"Now kiss me!" I thought to myself again, still not realizing he WAS actually over me.
He moved his head fast and placed it over my shoulder, probably being remorseful about the incident, we stayed there less than a minute, not ever stopping with my neck.
That was when he moved back to my lips, barely touching them.
I opened my eyes and all i could see was his shadow and his emoish hair all over my face.
I decided to open my mouth, to see how far he was going.
When all of a sudden his tongue was inside my mouth, we were actually kissing this time, softly kissing over and over, that happened for less than 5 minutes when, as I always do, I started to get passional and kissed him faster, grabbed his hair and moved my face so he had to look for my mouth in the darkness of the van.
His breaths were faster each second, I opened my eyes several times, he was deeply into those kisses, lost and gone.
I moved my legs, but he didnt let me, only one. That was when I found myself with one leg between his and him grabbing my head softly.
I touched his back, and scratched it pulling his shirt up with my nails.
He grabbed my boobs, I was all dressed, so it was over my clothes.
"Im kissing a guy 2 years younger than me!" I thought again, but then I remembered that he is more mature than most guys over 20.
Then all of a sudden he was giving me hickey and humping me while my legs were opened and my hands pulling his hair.
He moved back and stared at me for some seconds, then he touched my legs stopping in the inner part.
I had my jeans on, but he got busy touching around and moving his hand roughly up and down.
I gave him a couple of hickeys, he did too. He touched me all. It was pretty awkward. The kisses lasted for hours, or at least thats how I felt it.
But then my cellphone started screaming . I took it out of my jeans and threw it to the front seats, but he stopped.
"Answer it, answer!" and gave it to me. My dad was coming to pick me up.
I told him and then closed my eyes. And he was there just staring at me.
A couple of minutes went by this way, he just staring at me. His face and neck were full of bruises, hickeys that I had just made.
"Come on, its time to go back" he said. I had a headache and said nothing.
He went out of the van and helped me out; but before I could walk out, he put his arms around me and whispered:
"After this, nothing is gonna change right?"
"Nope"
"No?" he asked me again
"Well, do you want me to say yes?" I said.
"Haha, not at all! thats great!"
November 29th, 2008 at 08:21am