Is It Possible To Stay With Someone?

Okay, so here I am, bored and alone, letting my mind wander as usual.

Is it really possible to love someone forever and stay happy with them forever? I mean, I know every couple has their problems, but if you love someone, really love them, you should stay with them... right? You should love them and take care of them and just be with them. Why does it have to be difficult? Why can't it just be easy? I guess that's just life. Life's a bitch.

But seriously, I come from a divorced family, and some of my friends do as well. But some of my friends also have parents that are together. But a lot of them have problems as well.

The divorce rate is like in the 70% or some crap like that. I wish people wouldn't rush marriage and wait until they know it's the right person. Now, I know there are situations where people just marry scumbags and they have to get out. I respect that, and have no problem with divorce.

I just wish things were easier. I guess you just have to work on it and hope for the best. I don't know much about love, but I was just thinking about this recently. So... I don't know. Give a comment if you wish.
November 30th, 2008 at 03:57am