So You See...

So you see lately I've been thinking. really hyper right now. I'm just going to say sorry now. I think this'll be about different topics, fun?

TWILIGHT!!
I saw it. I'll freely admit the cast impressed me. When they first announced who they were going to cast as Edward and Bella, I was almost determined not to see it and ruin my mental image already implanted in my head. But I saw it anyway. I couldn't resist. I was thrilled [although thrilled hardly covers my enthusiasm] when they first school scene came on and Emmett came in on the back of the car standing up. Honestly, I had to make myself not laugh. I had already made the other people in the theater mad enough. 2nd favorite part still in the school scene, when they showed the sign for the school. I mean, home of the SPARTANS? How could you NOT laugh? I mean for cereal! One of the only things I was really disappointed in was the fact that they sort of rushed through the book, and that there wasn't much Jacob in it, although I know Jacob really came in in the second book. So I want more Jacob, sue me. End of ranting, now.

TOKIO HOTEL!!
So I've come to a conclusion. My old opinion of Tom used to be that I really only didn't like him for his reputation. But then I thought, sometimes your reputation isn't really what you're like. But then, he would probably have to be in pretty similar situations to have that reputation made about you. So I'm undecided I guess. I used to be completely all, 'BILL!', but now I think Gustav and Georg kick butt. But of course I still love Bill. But psh, not as much as I used to. And Georg and Gustav don't get nearly enough credit as they should. I mean, no drums = no beat, and without a bass it would just sound empty. Anyone else agree? I know someone has to.

Dances...Gross
Anyone else think dances are totally boring and a complete waste of time? I do. I mean all you do is stand around with your friends really and try not to go deaf from the terrible music they always play because the school doesn't want the old DJs to play something 'inappropriate' or something. At least that's how it is at my dances. Well not really the standing around, it's really just jumping up and down and watch the people who got asked to dance and she what they do, mostly just if they're your friend. And the stupid hassle of having to find a dress AND shoes? I mean the dress I can deal with but shoes are nearly unbearable. Gross.

I think that's all I have in me for now.

Read my stories? Pleease?
November 30th, 2008 at 05:06am