The usual.... I guess

Here is my first journal entry here.

So, it was my b-day yesterday, May 2!! Yeah!! I'm finally 14 years old!!! And I worte a new story about the MCR bring vampires! I guess I'm already obsessed with writing all these fiction stories. My friend Alice loves em' so most of the time in my stories I put her in as one of the characters.

I know I gotta write stories that have more action and less romance but I can't!! I don't really have a clear idea of not having to have love in my stories! (^-^)
This might be a good thing but may also be a bad thing.

I luv MCR but sometimes, I kinda worry when they try to go over their limits. They get hurt and burn themselves and stuff on accident, but I think it's also cool to try new things and try to go over the limits even though some things maybe dangerous to do.

Recently, I've had a few big changes in my life and some of them I owe it to MCR whose songs made me very relaxed when there were problems I couldn't get over with. I mean, why do some people think they are a faggy boy band? They're cool, and I think they their message in their songs are very clear and very reasonable.

I know many fans of MCR say these things but it's the truth!

We luv you MCR and we hope to cheer you on as your fans as long as you guys live!!

Oh yeah, Congrats to Mikey and Alicia!! And good luck with your World Tour MCR!! (^-^)

Well, seeya later!!!

Na-chan (Reina)
May 2nd, 2007 at 10:58pm