Love?

If you looked into someone's eyes and lost yourself completely. I mean literally, just couldn't look away from their orbs and just lost all concept of light, colour and time...

If breathing in their scent made your stomach drop and your breathing stop for a second...

If holding them [and them holding you back] gave you butterflies...

If kissing them made you feel light, invincible almost...

If every touch, every look and every comment on how they think you look left you with a smile on your face and happiness surging through you...

If sleeping beside them, with their back to you, made you feel rejected...

If sleeping beside them with their arms around you and their skin on yours made you feel so damn lucky...

If the combination of body warmth, kisses, hugs and their confessions of happiness made you want to cry...

...would you define what you're feeling as love?

Would you think twice if you had only been in a relationship with that person for 4 weeks?
Would you think twice if you had only known the person for a little over 7 weeks?

It makes it hard to define love when there is no definition for love and that you haven't been "in love" before.
November 30th, 2008 at 03:07pm